post by webringstaff
A MESSAGE FOR EPIPHANYYou can keep the birds and rings (though I might be interested in one of the dancing ladies). But exactly when are those 12 days of Christmas? My modern candidates: 1. The tree goes up.
2. Main Christmas cookie baking day.
3. Company Christmas party.
4. Christmas itself.
5. Exchange all duplicates/wrong sizes/don't wants.
6. New Year's Eve.
7. Kids go back to school.
8. Credit card bills come in.
9. Tree comes down.
10. Decorations finally stowed away in some semblance of former order.
11. Last Christmas cookie eaten.
12. Credit card bills finally paid off (hopefully before #1 of next year)HAPPY NEW YEAR!