Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Books and Reading WebRing - This webring is dedicated to good books and other quality reading material. There are websites by book lovers, authors,

Forums     Login   Signup

Books and Reading WebRing

Manager: birderman
This webring is dedicated to good books and other quality reading material. There are websites by book lovers, authors, reading enthusiasts, publishers, and online bookstore owners.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Cosmo VoxBox - 12/24/2012
The fine folks at Influenster sent me a Cosmo VoxBox containing the following: Forever Red perfume, from Bath & Body Works: This is a too-sweet, bland, boring, old-fashioned floral of the type even my grandmother would't wear. It goes on weak and fades to zero almost immediately. Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape milk chocolate bar: They sent a nice big bar, at least, but it's so-so chocolate with very little almond and no detectable hint of salt. Very disappointing. Gillette Venus Embrace razor: This shaves ok, but no better than razors with fewer blades, and the handle has an awkward, clunky feel to it. I prefer a more girly razor that looks nicer and is pink rather than green; this looks like a man's razor, and doesn't feel any better during use. Pilot Pen- FriXion: The pens have a very cool, almost tattooed look. The writing experience is a little disappointing; it's neither smooth nor even, although it's not TERRIBLE. The erase function ...

Cosmo VoxBox

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy