Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Stamp n' Scrap & More - Have you been bit by the BEE? The Scrapbook & Rubber Stamping BEE that is! Come join in on the fun and become a Busy BEE

Forums     Login   Signup

Stamp n' Scrap & More

Manager: admins
Have you been bit by the bee? The scrapbook and rubber stamping bee that is! Come join in on the fun and become a Busy Bee Webring member. Many unique products at Busy Bee Stamp n' Scrap and Kristy J Designs Webring. Within this RING you will find Kristy J Designs/ www.kristyjdesigns.com, Picture Perfect, Leaving Prints, Scrap In A Snap, TLC, along with many other Scrapbook & Crafting Companies. You will also find Rubber Stamping sites with awesome products. Again, come join on the Busy Bee Ring and find exciting new merchandise to make your scrapbook layouts and craft projects sparkle.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

February 2013 Holidays - Fun Reasons to Stamp - 02/17/2013
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/jeeveser/Customer_siggies_and_stuff/nittisiggy.png

The month of February is Adopt a Rescued Rabbit Month, Chocolate Month, National Bird Feeding Month, National Mend a Broken Heart Month,  Umbrella Month. The weeks of February are: The First Week is Children's Authors/Illustrators Week The Second Week is National Pancake Week The Third Week is Love Makes the World Go Round, But Laughter Keeps Us from Getting Dizzy Week The Fourth Week is National Crossword Puzzle Week Special days in February are: February 4th is Thank a Mailman Day February 11th is Make a Friend Day February 14th is St. Valentine's Day, National Have a Heart Day, and National Organ Donor Day February 19th is the 45th Anniversary of Mr. Roger's Neighborhood's Debut (and my son Michael's birthday) February 22nd is National Margarita Day February 28th is National Tooth Fairy Day Thank you Jane Hignite for providing me this information! Happy Stamping!

February 2013 Holidays - Fun Reasons to Stamp

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy