Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Roman Catholic - websites devoted to  the Roman Catholic faith, its history, beliefs, clergy and all of its parishes and adherents.&

Forums     Login   Signup

Roman Catholic

Manager: system1
The content of your site must be related to Catholic issues of spirituality, theology, ethics, piety or practice. Sites included on this list often mirror the different and sometimes conflicting schools of Catholic thought and practice. Please be mindful that this ring is open to sites on all sides of the Catholic spectrum and you will find links to both conservative and progressive schools of Catholic thought with the common ground simply being the love of Jesus and the Catholic Church.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Happy Saint Token Tutorial - 11/15/2012
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-KtPE-8VkQxo/UKVErhSspII/AAAAAAAAEYw/O3K-hgP-yGc/s320/Happy_Saint_Token_Tutorial.jpg

Another craft with  Happy Saints!   I keep finding new ways to use them in activities for the kids. What a vast collection over at Happy Saints!   Make sure to find the new Happy Saints Year of Faith Banner! I can't wait to print and display mine! I purchased a box of poker chips.  I like the chunky kind, as opposed to the thin plastic ones. I picked up a package of white full-sheet multi-purpose labels and printed my own template of the Happy Saints.  I created my template, reducing the Happy Saints to 1.5" circles. I purchased the 1.5" hole punch at Michael's Craft Store on sale.  I like how the clear window in the bottom enables me to get a nice clean, accurate circle, centered on the Happy Saint. The back peels off the little circle and adheres neatly to the poker chips. The Happy Saint tokens fit neatly in the little tray that came with the poker chips. I think I have 66 with Saints on them! I have be...

Happy Saint Token Tutorial

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy