Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Sites - Here you will find websites presenting Devotionals, Church Websites, Christian Ministries, Bible Studies or in

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Sites

Subrings: Christian Sites-Business Members   Christian Sites-Writers  
Manager: bill3rd
The Christian Web Ring Forum is open to webring members as well as the public. Feel free to post daily bible studies, devotionals, prayer requests or even personal stories on how you came to know Christ.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Biblical Immersion and the Transformation of a Worldview. - 05/15/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-u1-CDU5X8z0/SKRYSfi1KJI/AAAAAAAAAhA/FTX26j0KTkc/s320/small_side.jpg

0 0 1 963 5490 Abba's Glory Inc 45 12 6441 14.0 96 800x600 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} I have been fascinated as I have traveled on this journey with Jesus at how very much He has changed my world view. Beginning that day when He reached out to me and rescued me from the mire and dust to see how many false things I believed about the world around me, the nature of people, their and abilities, as well as, the spirit realm. I experienced something as a young believer who was passionate about following Jesus that changed the way I saw and experienced the world around me and within me. Today we would call what happened to me a Biblical immersion (immerse: reflexive verb to become completely occupied with something, giving all your time, energy, or concentration to it). Every day for months I immersed myself in the Word of God reading the Bible and praying for hours about what I had read everyday. This total immersion not only illuminated (transitive and intransitive verb to provide somebody with knowledge or with intellectual or spiritual enlightenment) me but challenged everything I believed, everything ...

Biblical Immersion and the Transformation of a Worldview.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy