Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Sites - Here you will find websites presenting Devotionals, Church Websites, Christian Ministries, Bible Studies or in

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Sites

Subrings: Christian Sites-Business Members   Christian Sites-Writers  
Manager: bill3rd
The Christian Web Ring Forum is open to webring members as well as the public. Feel free to post daily bible studies, devotionals, prayer requests or even personal stories on how you came to know Christ.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Where Can You Go To Meet With God? Psalm 42:1-2 - 04/28/2013
Where can you go to meet with God? If he is all-present then he should be here right now but somehow we do not sense he is with us. "As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. Where can I go and meet with God?"   Psalm 42:1-2. NIV. THIRST We all have a thirst for something. We keep trying to satisfy our thirst for some meaning in our lives; we try with material possessions, relationships status or something else. We try to find the answer it may be we are looking at the wrong thing. PASSION The word picture of the dear panting for the streams of water expresses passion and desire to the point of death, for water is essential for life. The deer in the word picture is desperate for water, so we should be desperate for God. We need to seek God with a longing and thirst. Do we have such passion? Do we thirst for God? Are we willing to know the living and true God? Do we desire to meet with God? BARRIER There is a barrier between us and God. It is an ugly barrier and it is known by an ugly word, sin; but God sent his son to break down the barrier and make it possible to meet with God. When Jesus died on the cross he paid the price for our sins and satisfied the judgment of holy God. The resurrection makes clear the judgment is complete and eternal life is available in Christ. WHERE God makes the way to us and invites us to come to him. The where is not a place but a person, Jesus said, "I am the ...

Where Can You Go To Meet With God? Psalm 42:1-2

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy