Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Sites - Here you will find websites presenting Devotionals, Church Websites, Christian Ministries, Bible Studies or in

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Sites

Subrings: Christian Sites-Business Members   Christian Sites-Writers  
Manager: bill3rd
The Christian Web Ring Forum is open to webring members as well as the public. Feel free to post daily bible studies, devotionals, prayer requests or even personal stories on how you came to know Christ.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Has God Given Up On Me? - 06/22/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6r_jxjRjLNQ/UZliOGf_1gI/AAAAAAAADKc/GBmnBSKwjCo/s320/against_me_013.JPG

Sometimes we feel that God has given up on us; that because we have made mistakes or that the way things look it seems as if we have been abandoned by God. "The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever, Do not abandon the works of your hand." Psalm 138:8.  THE LORD The Lord who is sovereign, author, master, and One whose will cannot be opposed- He is the one who is working to a good purpose. WILL This is possibly the strongest word in the verse. The "Lord will," God can be counted on; he will do what he has planned because he is all-knowing.  He will succeed because he is all-powerful; He will not give up because he is all patient. He will fulfill his purpose he has never failed. PURPOSE We may not know his purpose but God has a plan. There is not a maybe or let's wait and see what happens when it comes to God and His purpose. FOR ME No matter who you are, what you have or haven't done, and no matter what are your gifts, or lack of gifts, God has a specific purpose for you. LOVE God's purpose is bound in his love. Because he loves us we can trust in his purpose. We may feel that God's love has left us but his love endures forever. His love is not weaker than our mistakes or our problems, if his love endures forever it must be stronger than any problem we can throw at it. THE PRAYER "Do not abandon the works of your hand." is a prayer where the psalmist shows he is in one accord with the purpose of God. There is nothing wrong in bringi...

Has God Given Up On Me?

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy