Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Sites - Here you will find websites presenting Devotionals, Church Websites, Christian Ministries, Bible Studies or in

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Sites

Subrings: Christian Sites-Business Members   Christian Sites-Writers  
Manager: bill3rd
The Christian Web Ring Forum is open to webring members as well as the public. Feel free to post daily bible studies, devotionals, prayer requests or even personal stories on how you came to know Christ.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Where Can I Find Peace From Suffering? - 06/23/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6r_jxjRjLNQ/UZliOGf_1gI/AAAAAAAADKc/GBmnBSKwjCo/s320/against_me_013.JPG

Many of us suffer in many ways and some of our suffering is so deep, even after years of trying to get relief. Some of us carry painful scars through our lives. Others of us live with the pain of bad decisions we or others have made. The Bible gives a story of a woman who had suffered deeply for years and what she did to find great peace.. "At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, 'Who touched my clothes?'"   Mark 5:30 "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering."  Mark 5:34*. This is from the story of the woman who had an incurable flow of blood. For twelve years, she spent her money on doctors who failed to heal her. She comes to Jesus in the crowd and touches his cloak thinking just touching Jesus garment will transfer healing to her. Having a flow of blood made her unclean and if she was open about it she might have been stoned by the crowd. Her touch according to law transferred uncleanness to whatever she touched, and touching a teacher would be a very bad thing. She is immediately healed. Jesus perceives the healing and asked the crowd who it was that touched him. She comes forward and tells all about the miracle. Then Jesus said those wonderful words. "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering." There are so many encouragements in this passage. Read the passage in your Bible, (see link below) and look for these enc...

Where Can I Find Peace From Suffering?

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy