Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Hobbies & Crafts - The Hobbies & Crafts WebRing covers a wide variety of hobbies and crafts. Information on tips and techniques, decora

Forums     Login   Signup

Hobbies & Crafts

Manager: graphicsbytt
Hobbies & Crafts Forum.

Sponsored Links

Come Visit The Forum
Discuss Hobbies & Crafts
  Be the first to post in Hobbies & Crafts

Scrapbooking fills my days.....
  Scrapbooking fills my days - not to mention my living room, bedroom and clo

I could keep on scrappin'
  I could keep on scrappin' or I could go to bed, but then what would I do
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Things in progress ...and upcoming - 01/05/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JzLzu916Mfg/UOkQHVDAZwI/AAAAAAAAG8M/pb2NMP4xQJI/s320/2013-01-05_21-41-50_387.jpg

Lots of things going on lately... of course at least a few of those things have to do with yarn ;)  I'm almost done with my Springtime Bandit. I started this poor thing ages ago, and then it sat unloved for about 5 months. Now that I have picked it back up I am making great progress. Winter still has quite a ways to go in the Northern Hemisphere so, I'll have plenty of cold days to snuggle up in it! Stitches West  is closing in on the Bay Area fast! February 21-24 in Santa Clara... I dont know yet whether I will have the time to make it to the festivities. Most of the classes I would like to take have already been sold-out, so thats kind of a bummer. But, I havent seen a vendor list yet! The right yarn company could make up for not being able to get into the entrelac class, fo sho ;) I'll be diving into a knit-a-long soon too. Its being organized on Facebook...a first for me! The group is still voting on the pattern and the suspense will be lifted on the 10th, when all the votes are counted. I'm hoping it will be this pattern... Thorny by Lisa Villarreal © Lisa Villarreal I'm also starting to get the itch to knit up socks! If you know me, and heard me say that, you might lean over to feel my head and see if I'm feveris...

Things in progress ...and upcoming

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy