Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Hobbies & Crafts - The Hobbies & Crafts WebRing covers a wide variety of hobbies and crafts. Information on tips and techniques, decora

Forums     Login   Signup

Hobbies & Crafts

Manager:
Hobbies & Crafts Forum.

Sponsored Links

Come Visit The Forum
Discuss Hobbies & Crafts
  Be the first to post in Hobbies & Crafts

Scrapbooking fills my days.....
  Scrapbooking fills my days - not to mention my living room, bedroom and clo

I could keep on scrappin'
  I could keep on scrappin' or I could go to bed, but then what would I do
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

FAVORITE PATTERNS AND TUTORIALS: JEWELRYLESSONS.COM - 08/07/2012
Hi all!  I was hoping to get a post off sooner than this, but unfortunately I am at the mercy of my back until we fix it, or at least mask the problem!  So I will file this under the "Better Late Than Never" category and dredge on with a smile!  This week I want to start a segment on Makings and Musings on which I share with you my favorite places to get patterns.  I am envisioning this as a once a week offering, please let me know if it is helpful to anyone!  Read on to discover my favorite pattern websites, my favorite designers, and there may even be a link to a freebie I found out there on the web! BEADWOVEN TREASURE - TILA MOSAIC BRACELET BY EXTRANO Okay, let me first say that I didn't sleep last night due to a sick and vomiting dog, and a creepy person who looked in my front door.  All is well now, Sophia is feeling much better and no one broke down my door.  Whew!  We are just all a little sleepy.  In fact I am in my pajamas, still under the covers and that suits me just fine.  I was flipping through my Fire Mountain Gems catalog, the thick one that resembles a phone book.  That is what reminded me to get this post written!  It is really a wonderful reference, and it has tons of eye candy and ideas in it.  If you don't have one, trust me, you need one.  Click HERE to go to the catalog link on their site. That was probably all a bit of TMI, but I promise the meat of the post is on its way n...

FAVORITE PATTERNS AND TUTORIALS: JEWELRYLESSONS.COM

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy