Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Hobbies & Crafts - The Hobbies & Crafts WebRing covers a wide variety of hobbies and crafts. Information on tips and techniques, decora

Forums     Login   Signup

Hobbies & Crafts

Manager: graphicsbytt
Hobbies & Crafts Forum.

Sponsored Links

Come Visit The Forum
Discuss Hobbies & Crafts
  Be the first to post in Hobbies & Crafts

Scrapbooking fills my days.....
  Scrapbooking fills my days - not to mention my living room, bedroom and clo

I could keep on scrappin'
  I could keep on scrappin' or I could go to bed, but then what would I do
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

A NEW LEAF: REVAMPING MAKINGS AND MUSINGS! - 10/05/2012
Well, its not by chance that the month of September whooshed past me without a blog post.  I have been working on a new concept for Makings and Musings.  A concept where there will be more, uh, makings, and more musings!  Read on for more info on my plans, and to see what the upcoming months have in store for this blog! I have been blogging for over a year now.  While it has been fun, I really thought that I would have a ton of readers and have made lots of internet buddies who were interested in the same things I like.  I am grateful for the readers who have continued to read my tiny little piece of the internet!  But it is time to get back to why I started this blog in the first place.  I was struggling with my depression, anxiety, and PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).  I spent days and days doing nothing but lying in bed and staring at the television.  I needed to find something to do that would make me feel useful, alive again.   I was an art student many, many moons ago.  I have always adored creative endeavors of any type.  As I randomly surfed the Internet one morning, I happened upon some very good crafty blogs.  It occurred to me, I can do that!  I love to write, I NEED to write to organize the thoughts in my head.  I love creating things, lovely things, ugly things, all of it.   As a result of this blog my home is now more homey.  There are lovely little touches arou...

A NEW LEAF: REVAMPING MAKINGS AND MUSINGS!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy