Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Hobbies & Crafts - The Hobbies & Crafts WebRing covers a wide variety of hobbies and crafts. Information on tips and techniques, decora

Forums     Login   Signup

Hobbies & Crafts

Manager: graphicsbytt
Hobbies & Crafts Forum.

Sponsored Links

Come Visit The Forum
Discuss Hobbies & Crafts
  Be the first to post in Hobbies & Crafts

Scrapbooking fills my days.....
  Scrapbooking fills my days - not to mention my living room, bedroom and clo

I could keep on scrappin'
  I could keep on scrappin' or I could go to bed, but then what would I do
read...
Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Guide to Pubs and Dining in Londonderry, Ireland - 02/08/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6zuACCWfGrI/UQwEtn3yuTI/AAAAAAAABpY/AO2X1eBwNa0/s1600/anonymous_bottles_of_beer.jpg

Pubs, bars and restaurants in Derry. O'Donnell's Bar This Bar is conveniently located along waterloo place in the centre of Derry the City of Culture main pub and bar area. This is an exceptionally popular traditional Irish bar known throughout the world; it attracts a vast amount of tourists every year. This bar plays traditional live, vibrant and contemporary Irish music every night and some afternoons. The music is highly entertaining and enjoyable. Close to Derry's self catered accommodation. The bar consists of three bars Peadar's itself, the Gweedore and The Gweedore upstairs. The Gweedore is more contemporary in the music played by the bands there than that of bands in Peadar's. This music is more suitable for and geared towards for all ages of people. The Gweedore upstairs is more of a night club unlike that of the other two bars, it holds discos on selected night and is directed at a mixed age group. The metro Situated directly across from Derry City's famous historic walls, it is the ideal place for a relaxed afternoon enjoying the beautiful scenery and architecture the city has to offer. In a shorting walking distance to Bogside B&B's. It is minutes away from the city of culture's vast array of shopping centres, clothing boutiques, beauty salons and spectacular sites e.g. the guildhall square. The Metro Bar consists of reasonably priced, finely cooked cuisine, along with cheaply priced drinks. Lunch is served daily. The bar has a TV in almost every corner which is...

Guide to Pubs and Dining in Londonderry, Ireland

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy